Trinitarians would have the world think there is only one type of non-Trinitarian; the cultic type, including Jehovah’s Witness, Latter-Day-Saints (Mormons), Christadelphian, Islam, and a few more. Is this a true assumption? Before answering; remember, Jesus was a Jew of the tribe of Judah.
Judaism isn’t typically listed with the cults, but it is non-Trinitarian. In fact, there are two types of non-Trinitarianism:
- Biblical non-Trinitarianism as understood in Spirit logic
- Judaism has one and only one YHVH (YaHavah) Elohim
- YHVH Elohim is singular in Spirit and Bible understanding
- YHVH cannot be divided into two persons known as Father and Spirit
- YHVH is Spirit
- YHVH is always on his throne in heaven, yet he fills the heavens and the earth
- The facets of YHVH’s infinite omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience is a unity of one.
- One person’s ability to “do-it-all” is difficult for human understanding to grasp. It is not difficult for a person truly filled with the Spirit of YHVH.
- non-Biblical non-Trinitarianism as understood in human logic.
- Ambiguity is the rule
- Cults thrive on human understanding and logic
- Philosophers thrive on going over Bible boundaries
- Human logic of YHVH’s nature depends of the ambiguous word, God, for both Trinity and non-Trinity believers
- The word, God, has become a plural pronoun in human understanding of the nature of God.
- No specific name to identify which god—god the father, god the son, god the spirit.
Remove ambiguity and Bible clarity becomes the rule. The following verses demonstrate the singularity, infinity, and friendship of YHVH Elohim. These are non-Trinitarian bible verses from the Word of YHVH Bible.
|Is. 42:8||“I [am] YHVH (YaHavah): that [is] My Name: and my glory I will not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”|
|Ps. 32:8-9||“I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with My eye. Be not as the horse, [or] as the mule, [which] have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, or they will not come near to you.”|
|Jer. 23:23-24||23—[Am] I Elohim at hand, said YHVH, and not Elohim afar off? 24—Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?—Said YHVH. Do I not fill heaven and earth?—Said YHVH.|
|Jn. 3:16-17||“For YHVH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For YHVH sent his Son into the world not to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.”|
|Num. 6:24-26||“YHVH bless you, and keep you; YHVH make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; YHVH turn his face toward you, and give you peace.”|
|Ps. 73:24||“You shall guide me with your counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory.” Amen|
There is Father (YHVH), who is Spirit, and Jesus (son of YHVH) who is led by the anointing of Father’s Spirit. True believers are also led by the anointing of Father’s Spirit.
Jesus was and still is a Jew of the tribe of Judah. He is the King, Priest, Judge, and Savior. YaHavah confirmed that Jesus is his human son by his spoken words when he was anointed in YaHavah’s Spirit and signified by the descending dove. His confirmation also made it known that the prophecy of the name, Immanuel (Elohim with us), was fulfilled on that day, as well as similar prophecies in Isaiah, Psalms, Daniel and Ezekiel.
It seems to me that believers have fallen to dependence on other doctrines more than what the original Scriptures teach. I say original, because denominations create their own bible translations and annotations with slight alterations to accommodate their doctrines. Laziness on the part of most believers has taken the place of spending daily study time in the bible or depending on favored teachers instead of the Spirit of YHVH. Daily devotionals do not count as bonafide bible study.
Change is taking place as we speak. Don’t be left behind, because that is what will happen to those who will not accept the Biblical non-Trinitarian understanding when Jesus returns.
Talk to me. Tell what you think about Biblical non-Trinitarianism.