By Mary E. Lewis ©2017
Quotes for this article are taken from various copyrighted books by this author.
Scriptures are quoted from the Word of YHVH Bible. Amazon.com/author/mary_e_lewis
Back to Bible basics, when applied to the Bible, means healing the Body of Christ of false doctrine by reading the Bible with the eyes and heart of a child eager to learn from its Father in heaven.
Believe—Repent—Receive the Spirit of YaHavah anointing.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is interspersed throughout the Old Testament as symbols, word-images, and prophecies. The four New Testament gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John present the four aspects of Christ’s ministry as the Son of David, the Son of YaHavah, Savior, and through whom the Spirit anointing comes. These are all relative to the Law and prophecy of the Old Testament. That is why Jesus said He came to fulfill all righteousness, because the Law and prophecy are the righteous commandments of our Creator, YaHavah.
One Core Bible Doctrine
There are various opinions on the number of core doctrines, but when you think about it, they all revolve around the existence of ONE Living God, monotheism. So, when push comes to shove, there is one core Bible doctrine under which all other Bible doctrines are established:
- Person of YHVH
- Person of Satan
- Person of Jesus
- The Anointing
- Bible Prophecy
- Testing of Doctrine
Satan’s entire plan is to alter the Bible’s truth about YaHavah, our Creator, then every doctrine connected to YaHavah…..essentially, every doctrine in the Bible. Therefore, acquiring full and true Bible knowledge of YaHavah, will assure the reader of his or her right to determine the truth or falsity of any doctrine, and to confront any temptation from Satan with confidence in the truth of the Bible.
Elements of Journalism
Our Creator, YHVH (YaHavah), employs the journalistic elements of who, what, when, where, why, and the how to teach us about himself:
- The (who’s) are the protagonist and the antagonist. The protagonists are our Creator, YHVH and His Son, Jesus. The antagonists are Satan, aka, Lucifer the fallen angel, and his earthly counterpart, the end time Antichrist, aka, Daniel’s Fourth Beast.
- The (what) is a conflict between YaHavah and Satan of unimaginable proportions from beginning to end.
- The (when) begins in a time before creation, as we know it and ends with a new creation.
- The physical (where) began in the realm of heaven, moved to earth, then to a new heaven and earth. (Third Heaven, Eden, and New Jerusalem)
- The spiritual (where) is in the hearts and minds of humanity and our Creator, YHVH (phonetically pronounced YaHavah).
- The (how) is in the causative actions of the unseen infinite, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient Spirit of YaHavah.
- The (why) is the reason for item 6, which is to remove sin from YaHavah’s creation.
Mystery of the Spirit
Apostle Paul described the mystery of the Spirit this way:
Ephesians 3:14-21 “14—For this cause I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15—of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16—that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17—that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in agape love, 18—may be able to comprehend with all Saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19—and to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fullness of YHVH. 20—Now to him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21—to him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
Oh, the volumes these verses speak. But YaHavah anoints true believers of himself and his son, Jesus, with the seven spirits to teach us about the seven core Bible doctrines and the breadth, length, depth, and height of the presence of YaHavah by his Spirit.
Here is something to ponder that demonstrates the breadth, length, depth, and height of the presence of YaHavah. YaHavah is the one and only living God, with no limitations. He is the center of his Kingdom and his mind (Spirit) radiates 360° in every direction from himself without any time or space limitations
He said so, himself, in Jeremiah 23:23-24, 23—[Am] I Elohim at hand, said YHVH, and not Elohim afar off? 24—Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?—Said YHVH. Do I not fill heaven and earth?—Said YHVH.
Acquiring full Bible knowledge of YaHavah will enable understanding every doctrine beneath him, assuring the reader of his or her right and knowledge to determine the truth or falsity of any doctrine, and to confront any temptation with confidence.
When Adam was tempted, he failed to confront Satan’s temptation with the commandment given to him by YaHavah. All he had to do was repeat what YaHavah told him and refuse the fruit offered him by Eve. But, he succumbed to temptation and brought separation from YaHavah for himself and his descendants up to the prophesied end. (Genesis 3)
When Jesus was tempted three times at the beginning of his ministry, he responded with the truth of the Old Testament relative to the temptations. Jesus gave us a way back into a living and thriving relationship with YaHavah. (Chapters—Matt. 4; Matt. 27)
The lesson to learn by these two examples, is that when a lie about the commandments of YaHavah is presented, always respond with YaHavah’s truth.
Dictionaries define the word Christian as a follower of Christ. But consider this: Christ means anointed. Doesn’t it make sense that Christian means one who is anointed (in the same Spirit as Jesus)? After all, to be anointed is to have the presence of YHVH in one’s life, choices, and decisions. It is the same as Immanuel, which means YHVH with us.
The anointing is to have YHVH’s presence by his omnipresent Spirit; which includes his wisdom, counsel, knowledge, understanding, strength, and the fear of YHVH, aka, the seven spirits of YHVH. The seven spirits are the attributes of YaHavah’s Spirit by which he teaches and watches over his own. (Isaiah 11:1-2; Proverbs 2) They are the attributes of Jesus and, also of true Christians by YaHavah’s anointing. YaHavah’s anointing is a package deal.
The Spirit anointing will leave, or never come, if a person’s heart is not wholly for YHVH and Jesus, also known as Father and Son. Jesus and Deuteronomy tell us to love YaHavah with all our heart, mind, and strength. Jesus’ anointing has never left him; it is forever and he rules YHVH’s creation with that anointing.
The failures of past kings and judges whose hearts changed to self and other gods are proof that YHVH will not share his temple or mountain with any other gods.
The three-fold purpose of being anointed in the seven Spirits of YHVH
- One must be born again of the Spirit of YHVH to enter the Kingdom of YHVH.
- For the Spirit to edify, teach, and reprove the Body of Christ in and through each believer.
- For the born again Christian to obey and do the work of YHVH for a lifetime as outlined in the Great Commission.
The seven spirits of YaHavah are further testimony against the many views of who God is. Therein lies one of the Churches biggest problems with differences in doctrine. God is an ambiguous word that should never have substituted the Hebrew personal name and epithet of our Creator, YHVH Elohim. More about his name link:
Denominationalism comes from differences of opinion on anything and everything the Bible teaches. In the perception of human understanding, there are alternative and negotiable views of the word God and the Bible, but the Bible is not about ambiguous words. The Bible is about the very real relationship between YaHavah, Jesus, and you, which is the action of the seven-spirit anointing of being born again in the Spirit of YaHavah.
Proverbs 1:20-23 20—Wisdom cries without; uttering a loud voice in the streets: 21—crying out in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city utters these words, [saying], 22—how long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? And the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23—Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out My Spirit to you, I will make known my words to you.
He will make known his words, means he will give knowledge and understanding of himself. To hate knowledge is to choose ignorance; ignorance is one of the seven spirits of lawlessness.
Sorting out varied interpretations of Bible doctrines to find the right one can be an arduous and perplexing task. The safest way is to focus on what the Bible teaches—clearly speaks without anything added from outside knowledge—and then use that to test everything else. Strive for answers that are Biblically intuitive and definitive. The Bible really does interpret itself, but it does take time to study the Bible’s connections. Avoid theoretical supposition without clearly defined Biblical answers, and avoid Bible teachers who refer more to scholarly works and extra Biblical terms than to the Bible.
The Bible’s sequence of fulfillment
All the following references explain what the anointing is and the sequence of fulfillment:
- Promised anointing of Jesus in the seven spirits of YaHavah (Isaiah 11:1-2)
- Prophesied anointing of Jesus called the Holy one (Daniel 9:24)
- Fulfillment of the anointing represented by the descending dove and confirming voice of YaHavah (Matthew 3:16-17)
- Jesus told his disciples that one must be born again in the spirit to enter the Kingdom of YaHavah (John 3:5-8)
- Jesus ascended to heaven to receive the Kingdom of YaHavah and release the outpouring of the seven-spirit anointing to all who accept the whole truth of Jesus Christ (Revelation 5:6)
- The fulfillment of the outpouring of the seven-spirit anointing was announced by wind in the upper room and manifested boldly by flames upon the heads of the twelve disciples. This momentous occasion happened ten days after Jesus ascended to heaven to receive his Father’s Kingdom and the Book of Life, aka, the seven-sealed scroll. One must be born again in the Spirit of YaHavah to see the Kingdom of YaHavah through Jesus Christ. The Bible also describes the anointing as the baptism of Jesus and baptism in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4)
Revelation 5:6 is seldom, if ever, taught as part of the Holy Spirit baptism, because the pre-tribulation rapture theory has robbed believers of its importance. They by-pass the outpouring of the seven spirits, altogether because they believe it is part of a future event. It has been only in the past five years that commentators have begun to look at the seven spirits, even so, they miss the reason for the seven-spirit anointing.
On Being Sealed for Salvation
Jesus repeatedly told his disciples he had to go to be glorified before the promised Spirit (Comforter) could come to them.
Jesus ascended to heaven to receive the Kingdom of YHVH and release the outpouring of the seven-spirit anointing to all who accept the whole truth of Jesus Christ. The timing is the ten days between his ascension into heaven and the Day of Pentecost.
In my opinion, the following list of seven anointing references are the most important verses in the entire Bible regarding being born again.
Psalm 110:4—Jesus was consecrated as High Priest forever in the order of Melchizedek (Hebrew 7:20-28
- Isaiah 11:1-2—Promised anointing of Jesus in the seven spirits of YaHavah
- Daniel 9:24—Daniel prophesied the anointing of Jesus who YaHavah identified as the Holy one
- Matthew 3:16-17—Fulfillment of the anointing represented by the descending dove and voice of YHVH.
- John 3:5-8—Jesus told his disciples that one must be born again in the spirit to see the Kingdom of YHVH.
- Revelation 5:6— 6—And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the Four Living Creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of YHVH sent forth into all the earth. 7—And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. (Acts 2:1-4; Isaiah 11:1)
- Acts 2:1-4— The manifestation of the Comforter by the seven-spirit anointing was evidenced by a wind in the upper room and flames over the heads of the disciples. One must be born again in the Spirit of YaHavah to see the Kingdom of YHVH.
The first three items reference prophecies for Jesus’ anointing in the seven spirits in fulfillment of Isaiah 11:1-5 and the prophecy of his name Immanuel, meaning YHVH with us. Each true believer of Jesus receives the same seven-spirit anointing in fulfillment of Revelation 5:6 and Acts 2:1-4; that is if there are no false doctrines about YaHavah and Jesus blocking the way.
Pray with a sincere desire for YaHavah to reveal any false doctrines.
Primary Instructions on Spirit
- Isaiah 11:1-2 for what the seven spirits of YaHavah are
- Revelation 5:6 for the fulfillment of the promise of the Comforter depicted as the eyes of YaHavah and the seven spirits of YaHavah
- Galatians 5 for the fruit of the spirit of both good and evil
- Proverbs Chapters 1-9—instructions in listening and obedience to both human father and heavenly father, YaHavah
- Proverbs Chapters 10-18—instructional contrasts between good and evil using the seven spirits
- Proverbs Chapters 19-23—instructions on conduct
- Proverbs Chapters 24-31—general guidelines
I love YaHavah’s perfection and consistency because I can depend on his doctrines and commands to be the same for everyone. Lists like this would have no meaning, if YaHavah were not consistent and trustworthy. The following chart would have no meaning, if he were not consistent and trustworthy.
How YaHavah uses the seven spirits
Proverbs 8 is a good place to begin learning how YaHavah uses his seven spirits to grow a worthy people for his Kingdom. Below is my take on Proverbs 8 and everything I’ve learned about YaHavah and Jesus.
YaHavah created man (Adam) to have fellowship with himself. Fellowship implies likeness; the Bible teaches that YaHavah created man in his likeness. He is Spirit, so he created man as a spirit being. He made the human spirit finite to live in a house of flesh and bone. Adam started his life having access to YaHavah’s wisdom and knowledge, which he used in naming all the plants and animals and caring for the Garden of YaHavah. Fellowship with YaHavah also implies his counsel and understanding. Man must have YaHavah’s counsel and understanding to learn how to live by his standards. Adam lived a good life under YaHavah’s standards, until another influence tempted him and he failed to fear YaHavah. Under grace, the strength to overcome Satan’s temptations is in the Spirit of YaHavah through Jesus. (This agrees with Proverbs 2, which is also about how YaHavah uses his seven spirits)
The bolded words are the seven spirits of Isaiah 11:1-2; the same seven spirits in which Jesus was anointed and the twelve disciples received on the Day of Pentecost, when the seven spirits were sent out into the world. (Revelation 5:6) The seven-spirit anointing was received by Jesus after his baptism by John (Isaiah 11:1-3; Mt. 3:16; Mk 1:10-11; Lk. 3:22; Jn. 1:32-33) This anointing was prophesied in Daniel 9:24.
The Bible’s representation and purpose of YaHavah’s seven spirits:
- The seven spirits represent the person of YHVH in the action of his Holy Spirit within the Kingdom of YHVH.
- The seven lamps in the Tabernacle and temple Holy Place represent the seven spirits. (Ex. 25:21-35; 37:17-20; Zech. 4:2-3; Rev. 4:5)
- The seven churches of Revelation demonstrate the action of the seven spirits of good and evil. (Rev. 3:1-Sardis)
- The seven horns on the slain lamb represent the power of the Spirit in Jesus Christ and his leadership. (Rev. 5:6)
- The seven eyes of YHVH are the seven spirits released into the earth. (Rev. 5:6)
- The outpouring at Pentecost. (Acts 22-4; Jn. 15:26; Rev. 5:6)
- The seven-spirit anointing is necessary for entrance into the Kingdom of YHVH through the baptism of Jesus. (Jn. 3:5, 16) This is the action of being born again by the Spirit of YaHavah.
What you see here is the basis of all my books.
Look for my latest to be published on Amazon.com this month, September, 2017.
Title: The Case of the Triple Hook of Death.
List of books at: amazon.com/author/mary_e_lewis